How Was Your Week: Episode 121
“Silver Dollar Pancakes” Gillian Jacobs, Louis Virtel
God Bless America! This week’s episode of HWYW is bursting with PRIDE.
GILLIAN JACOBS is here to discuss what precisely Alexander Technique is, her no-good neighbors, the challenges of studying acting around photos of Patti LuPone in THE BAKER’S WIFE, and her and her mom’s contrasting vacation styles.
Then, LOUIS VIRTEL joins Julie to emphatically discuss the Sandy Dennis versus Sandy Duncan situation, what color a wheat thin is, how John Mayer is our generation’s Adam Huritz, and whether Alice Walker and Tracy Chapman dated.
Also: how Wendy Davis’s hair is like a Nine Inch Nails single, the coolest way to commit suicide, why this one Black Crowes song we once found acceptable is actually completely dumb, the peril of not knowing when to eat spaghetti when you are unemployed, and what is “a bit much” to hear in your OB-GYN’s office.
Happy Pride Show! And Independence Day show too!
- hannahbobanna90 reblogged this from julieklausner
- communitythings likes this
- hamodijarrar likes this
- bumbershootfestival reblogged this from julieklausner
- therealcubeville likes this
- treybienvenue reblogged this from julieklausner
- lazymercenary likes this
- rxbeckett likes this
- mmercedesmarilyn likes this
- notveryraven likes this
- baddreamsinthenight likes this
- prioritiesintact likes this
- runlololorun likes this
- the7shinging likes this
- thedjandi reblogged this from julieklausner and added:
- lex6m likes this
- kiaahubs likes this
- thisisbuyani likes this
- superghostswayze likes this
- zygotes4lunch likes this
- julieklausner posted this